Introduction

Mustangsailor

Hello all,

My name is Erik and I live in the Denver area.  I am in the military and have been for over 25 years now...retirement is looming.  Not really looking forward to starting over, but I guess that's what's going to happen.  Anyway, I love working with wood and creating "things".  Everything I know, I have learned from my dad and by trial and error.  So far, I have made 3 tables for the living room (one tall entry way table and two smaller side tables). I have also created the end tables that I have in my living room that double as a dog kennel and a hiding place for my sub-woofer.  I saw these online somewhere and they wanted over $500!  So instead I paid about $150 for supplies and built them myself.

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning some new tricks to make creation easier and better looking.

Erik

This is the table in the entry way of my house.....I can't find the smaller side tables, but they are the same style and color.

Also the tank stand that I built when I lived in my apartment about 2 years ago.  This is built using just a jig saw and a drill...seriously!

And lastly, one of the end tables in my living room.  The other one is pretty much the same, except that it has a shelf in it and no bottom so it basically slips over the top of my sub-woofer.

Table(4).jpg

Tank Stand.jpg

1394310315737.jpg

• 3 weeks later...