Black Friday Money Blowing Bonanza!

Eric.

Postman just arrived and man am I excited! Got a parcel from both Highland and Lee Valley with the lot from Black Friday/ cyber Monday. It's going to be a great weekend breaking it all in! 

I have to say, the Lie Neilson dovetail saw is a beautiful tool. I don't tink I've ever been as impressed on a first impression as with this one. The figure in the handle is gorgeous and the fit and finish is pristine. An heirloom quality tool indeed!

image.jpeg

Not sure why the picture is upside down though...

• Like 2

Postman just arrived and man am I excited! Got a parcel from both Highland and Lee Valley with the lot from Black Friday/ cyber Monday. It's going to be a great weekend breaking it all in! 

I have to say, the Lie Neilson dovetail saw is a beautiful tool. I don't tink I've ever been as impressed on a first impression as with this one. The figure in the handle is gorgeous and the fit and finish is pristine. An heirloom quality tool indeed!

image.jpeg

Not sure why the picture is upside down though...

Was going to say I really want that dovetail saw.. but turns out I want everything there. Congrats man. 

I got my Woodcraft clamp orders a couple of days ago. Three I guess. 

I really wish I would have jumped on the clamp sales... That's one thing that I am utterly and desperately lacking in. I only have a handful of welding C clamps and four small F clamp things that can't take more than a quarter turn of pressure before either decoupling in the handle or skipping teeth town the bottom jaw ratchet :wacko:

I really wish I would have jumped on the clamp sales... That's one thing that I am utterly and desperately lacking in. I only have a handful of welding C clamps and four small F clamp things that can't take more than a quarter turn of pressure before either decoupling in the handle or skipping teeth town the bottom jaw ratchet :wacko:

Woodcraft is running the clamp sale until the end of December. If your local woodcraft has any left, you can still get them half off.

Any chance that extends to the online store? Just looked and there aren't any woodcrafts anywhere remotely near me :( I think I remember reading about the menards clamps recently too, might have to give those a look, although there aren't any physical menards here either! This place is a barren wasteland...