Black Friday Money Blowing Bonanza!

Eric.

lol. You been asleep for the past couple months BW??  Eric already sold that bear to Cliff, who is now doing his best to turn it into a paperweight by milling stock on a bad bearing. 

Well if he keeps running it, we'll get to see another fun machine cracked to all hell pic.  That's a perk

• Like 1

Ugh, so annoyed.  Went to Acme to buy the PM1500 this morning, and they have all kinds of announcements saying "Powermatic 15% off" but it's not applied to the prices.  Even when I add to cart, it's the regular price.  Guess Acme is losing a sale today.  Beaver Industrial, here I come.

Edit:  

BOOM!

4629F33F-74B6-45BF-A434-09B1BC9F5E48_zps

I planned on buying the Jet table saw from Amazon but tax was applied for some reason. ToolNuts got my business on that one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a big tool purchase year it seems. We're getting close to a full powermatic shop with this thread. Need someone to buy a PM2000 table saw, and someone to buy a drill press and we're set on PM stationary tools combined. 

Glad I didn't see this earlier or I would have pitched out the extra $500 for the PM just to be a crowd pleaser... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2