Good price for a new Ridgid table saw?

With my tax refund this year, I'm going to be buying a new table saw, and I'm going with this Ridgid table saw at Home Depot, that I feel a lot of you here have experience with.

It's currently $530. I'm happy to wait for a sale since I wouldn't even start using it until late spring/early summer. How much does the price on this fluctuate with sales? Any idea what a good sale price would be on this?

Thanks!

I had this saw for about 2 years, and would rec it. I don't recall ever seeing sales, but there is always some small chance you could negotiate with a manager to get $50 (or less) off, especially if you find something somewhat comparable at lowes/menards/etc for a better price.

If that doesn't work, I would just go for it when you're ready.

Get on the online chat function with someone at Home Depot and ask for a discount. It's been a while since I've done it, but I think I used to get 10%. Or if you're in the eastern half of the US call the closest Direct Tool Factory store and see how much they are there - https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/locations/

15 hours ago, SawDustB said:

In Canada at least, they usually do an annual tool event in June. That's when I bought my saw, and it dropped by$100.

They like to do stuff around father's day.   Which looks to be in June in the US and Canada. (I assume Canada must also have Hallmark greeting cards)   So that makes sense.

That's when I bought my ridgid oscillating sander and got $50 off for opening a credit card with them.