Work pants

wdwerker

I really like Carhartt's fire hose pants.  I don't carry a lot of stuff in my pockets, I  am a shop apron guy but I really like the way they fit and they  have a pocket on the back thigh area that is for the old folding rules but it is a great spot for your cell phone.

Dickie's has a 5-pocket blue jean with that back-of-thigh pocket for rules, phones, etc. It is kind of handy, but its an insert pocket, not a patch. It feels weird to have that rubbing the back of one thigh.

I find the Dickie's work jeans to have a much looser waist fit than other brands with the same nominal size. A comfortable option for those among that are firmly "on the level". 

Bubble in the middle, that is. :D

• Like 1

I started wear Carhartts in the shop about a year ago Like Chet I really don't carry anything in the pockets other than my 12' tape in my back pocket, I use an apron for the other stuff. I actually like Levi's but they just don't hold up like they used to I started going through them pretty quick. I also had a few incidents where I grabbed Levi's to go out only to realize they had been used in the shop and were either torn or had glue on them LOL. 

• Like 1

Haven't figured out this club stuff, yet, but I'm interested.

I agree with pk on Carhartts and Levi's.  I have a designated pair of Carhartts that I can spill stuff on or leave in the shop (I know, TMI, sorry.)

Also agree on aprons and would love a shirt for the shop that ended halfway down the fore-arm (I keep my shop at 52 in the winter; not quite sandal temp.)  I find that the apron holds tools/pencils..., keeps me warmer, and deflects chips.

My Burnt Ranch based son get's a kick out of folks (like my daughter actually) who live in the Bay Area and think that they are in Northern California ;-)

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rtuneion
    Newest Member
    Rtuneion