Radial arm saw table/fence replacement

Tobykanobe

I lucked out and got this Rockwell radial arm saw for free and it was a big upgrade from what I had.  The guy before me had press board as the table and a piece of oak as the fence.  It needs replacing.  Looking for suggestions on dimensions and material to be used.  My old saw was 53" x 22" for table with the fence being 2.75" tall.  The max depth for the new saw is 25" and width doesn't have a limit.  The table and fence affix with four threaded screws and clamps up against those screws with the two dials you see in the picture.

Radial.jpg

Mine is still sitting on the base I made for it when I opened the box in 1974.  It's six feet long, and on casters.  I didn't use the legs, but made a drop for it in the frame.  It's just made out of 2x4's bolted together.  The top, in front of the fence is two layers of 3/4" Birch plywood, and the top layer has been replaced a number of times over the years. Fence is replaceable too.   By luck, it ended up exactly the same height as my sliding miter saw on it's commercial fold-up stand that I bought 30, or so, years later.  They share the same side of a wall, and can easily handle long stuff.