Firehawk

Shaper Origin

I just ordered a Shaper Origin for a special project.  I am excited to say the least! Does anyone here have one? I am anxious to see projects that other people have made.

This is the first I've heard of Origin,  I googled, and find it to be an interesting tool, but at my age, it's out of my range.  I wouldn't want to pass it on before it paid for itself.

• Like 1

They piked my interest when they first came out and started doing pre-orders.  I obviously didn't buy one, but I've been watching for reviews since they started shipping out last year and I haven't seen anything.  I'm looking forward to some real user thoughts on it.  I'm not super interested in CNC, partly because of the space they take up, but a Shaper may solve that problem and open up some doors for me.

@Firehawk, What is your project? On a scale of 1-10, I’m probably a 1/2 on computers and maybe a 3.2 on routers:mellow:. This might not be the tool for me.