Congratulations to Paul Marcel

Keggers

Congratulations to Paul Marcel for his hard work in reviewing numerous Festool products for the Festool review contest. He did an outstanding job and was recognized by Festool in the Festool Owners Group onine forum for his hard work.

Good job Paul! I sure enjoyed watching them!

Below is the write-up that Festool did in their FOG email:

"While all of the reviews were great, one forum member stood out from the crowd. His name is Paul-Marcel and he's a guy that enjoys woodworking just like many of you. You should check out Paul-Marcel's blog, Half Inch Shy, which has a lot of great information for all types of tools and techniques. Over the past several weeks, Paul-Marcel produced more than a dozen video reviews of what appears to be every Festool in his shop. If you're interested in any of these tools, you should definitely take the time to check outPaul-Marcel's very informative videos. Even if you're not interested in a tool, definitely check out his comical parody review of the limited edition Festool stein for a few laughs."

Here's a link to all the Festool reviews that were submitted.

http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-tool-reviews

The stein review must have put him over the top

Great job on those reviews too. I've watched maybe half a dozen of them so far (not counting the aforementioned stein review) .

Congrats...

-Jim

Thanks! (and thanks to Kent for the initial post!)

As for putting me over the top, I'm not so sure... what it did is put me some place that needed a lot of aspirin the next day :)

P-M,

Enjoyed the reviews, was wondering why the flurry all of a sudden and then remembered something about a contest...

Dude, if you'd spent a quarter of the time working at your day job that you did making videos I'm sure you could have bought yourself a couple or four of the Rotex they were giving away.... But you did a great job on them and I'm glad you did!

Whether you win or not if you're ever in Atlanta get in touch and I'm good for dinner and drinks. Very well done, I enjoyed watching them all and even managed to learn a few things, hard as that might be for my wife to imagine....

Congrats,

Bill

P-M,

Enjoyed the reviews, was wondering why the flurry all of a sudden and then remembered something about a contest...

Dude, if you'd spent a quarter of the time working at your day job that you did making videos I'm sure you could have bought yourself a couple or four of the Rotex they were giving away.... But you did a great job on them and I'm glad you did!

Whether you win or not if you're ever in Atlanta get in touch and I'm good for dinner and drinks. Very well done, I enjoyed watching them all and even managed to learn a few things, hard as that might be for my wife to imagine....

Congrats,

Bill

Yeah, but where's the fun in that?! :) it was also an excuse to practice some video editing, but I didn't need that much practice. As for buying the WCR prize, yeah, my friends gave me a hard time about that, too. Had I worked instead of doing the MFT video, I would have bought the prize :)

The new company I'm at sometimes flies me out to Chantilly VA and there's a stop in Atlanta sometimes, if I remember correctly. Could work out a long layover :) Thanks!

And, Chris, you think I was kidding?! cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...