PDF file

gmercer_48083

Seems kinda silly, I went to a lot of effort combining several file types into a single pdf document (sketchup drawings, photos, and text files) showing how to make a hand router so I could share it. PDF files are a common file used by almost every forum I know of. May be time to re think this. I am also surprised you don't accept Sketchup files (skp) also.

28 minutes ago, gmercer_48083 said:

Seems kinda silly, I went to a lot of effort combining several file types into a single pdf document (sketchup drawings, photos, and text files) showing how to make a hand router so I could share it. PDF files are a common file used by almost every forum I know of. May be time to re think this. I am also surprised you don't accept Sketchup files (skp) also.

It costs the person that owns the forum money to allow files to be uploaded. Most forums you pay for page views and storage space. The more files, the more you pay. A lot of forums don't even allow you to upload photos to keep cost down.

You could put you files in a public Google Drive and share the link if you really want to share them.

• Like 1