A Member with a "Serious" illness

RichardA

17 minutes ago, TerryMcK said:

Brilliant. I also suffer from that syndrome. Fortunately 18 bottles of red arrived today to alleviate my suffering.

I was thinking of maybe starting a gofundme page, or a crowd source page, and we can buy the sick person a wearhouse and keep it filled so he doesn't have to runout of his meds,  What do you think?

2 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

@Coopcan’t hear you guys, when you’re smiling that big it plugs your ears, and he’s probably in the shop anyway, I worry about some guys when they retire but not him, good man

I'm not sure, but, I don't think he'd read this post yet.  I hope he takes it the way it was meant.:D

I did miss it. I guess one doesn’t completely retire, as a past employee needed payroll records from 1991 to 2009 when he had to take disability retirement. Luckily back then, everything was on paper and not computer so I figured I could handle it so back to the office today. Mom used to use a blue spiral payroll book as time sheets and as luck would have it, I shredded all but 2009 for some reason and we fudged on the other years. Hopefully IRS is not listening! :ph34r: