Material carts/platform trucks

bleedinblue

Anyone know if Home Depot will sell their used platform trucks, like these?

I'd like to pick one up to haul lumber and the occasional machine to the shop...but it's not important enough to me to buy a new one (Uline has them decently priced, plus freight)

I'm gonna ask next time I'm in the store, but I'm not sure it won't be a waste of time.

VTEDAOUXLAA2GTFHXKS4013GXUCIMIS2ZXVAHQUL0UIYFQBS.jpg

On 11/16/2022 at 12:37 PM, sjeff70 said:

I've been watching locally for a while.  I missed out on a few that I was too busy to go get, but haven't seen any perfect option for a while.

I wonder where that $16 shipping quote came from in the ad, no way that's accurate.  I may message them anyway to find out if they'll really ship for a reasonable price.

3 minutes ago, sjeff70 said:

That's probably shipping for each. I would also be curious how he got them. 

I watched a police officer unloading one from a pickup in a box store parking lot. So probably the same way a police officer in my community got them. Was driving around and saw it sitting somewhere and picked them up...?

On 11/16/2022 at 1:22 PM, Chestnut said:

I watched a police officer unloading one from a pickup in a box store parking lot. So probably the same way a police officer in my community got them. Was driving around and saw it sitting somewhere and picked them up...?

An honest thief. Years ago somebody took my Waste Management trashcan after I put it out on the curb and then about a year later it showed back up unexpectedly, right on the curb.