Weather resistant table top?

I'm looking for about a 2' x 3' piece medium weight sheet material that could serve as a table top and be weather resistant.  As it needs to withstand direct rain I don't think anything made of wood would hold up, but I don't know what else I could use that would still be cheap as say plywood.

Any suggestion for something that's inexpensive and would be weather resistant?  I usually only set lightweight tools and parts on this table so it doesn't need to be heavy duty at all.

Thanks!

Is this a worktable or a furniture table?

If you don't care about looks cement board would fit the bill. It's cheap and easy to work, just needs ample support and is ugly as hell.

Corian is much nicer looking, but quite a bit more expensive.

Edit: Either way it might be worth calling local architectural salvage and countertop conpanies to see if they have any scraps they're selling cheap.

Western red cedar. Glue up a few boards. Unfinished it will gray over time but it will hold up. Or Varnish it. In time the varnish will demand you refinish it. I like the way the varnish looks but I hate maintenance so My outdoor cedar stays unfinished.

PS On outdoor cedar tops instead of gluing the edges I leave an 1/8" gap between boards. Your application may require the edges glued.

You said light duty and waterproof, so consider something like this:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Adams-QuikFold-Rectangular-Gray-Polypropylene-Folding-End-Table/502079940?fulfillmentIntent=Pickup&athbdg=L1600

They are available in different sizes.  I bought a taller one with a larger top that I setup next to the grill in summer.