Windsor Writing Chairs

joe mendel

On 2/13/2023 at 2:05 PM, RichardA said:

Oh how i wish I could have learned to do that before I got to old. Damn, I got to old.  Absolutely beautiful work, I'm jealous as hell.

Baa, you are never too old.  I am an old coot and I can make it.  Just go for it.  If it does not come out as you expect, just do not show it to anyone :-)  .

• Haha 1

On 2/13/2023 at 6:43 PM, joe mendel said:

Baa, you are never too old.  I am an old coot and I can make it.  Just go for it.  If it does not come out as you expect, just do not show it to anyone :-)  .

Too late, at 80 I'm getting out of wood.  My hands shake, I can't stand for more than ten minutes, and I've already sold half my shop.  From now on I'll just be a commenter here.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

When it comes to writing, it's important to have a comfortable and ergonomic chair that supports good posture and reduces the risk of back pain or discomfort. Here are some things to consider when choosing a chair for writing:

Adjustability: Look for a chair that can be adjusted to fit your body. This includes adjustable seat height, armrest height, and backrest tilt. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your body.

Lumbar support: A chair with good lumbar support can help reduce the risk of back pain or discomfort with dnp capstone project. Look for a chair with an adjustable lumbar support or one that naturally curves to support the lower back.

Padding: A chair with adequate padding can help reduce pressure on your back and thighs. Look for a chair with thick cushioning or one that uses memory foam.

When that chair was first designed, comfort was probably the 3rd or 4th concern when building it. That chair is an experience in history! Not so much in it's comfort, is it's beauty, the care and love that went into ,  taking just simple hand tools and making something so strong, so personally designed, and can with care live for centuries.  That's what that chair is all about, living our history.

On 4/13/2023 at 4:09 PM, careymadison said:

When it comes to writing, it's important to have a comfortable and ergonomic chair that supports good posture and reduces the risk of back pain or discomfort. Here are some things to consider when choosing a chair for writing:

Adjustability: Look for a chair that can be adjusted to fit your body. This includes adjustable seat height, armrest height, and backrest tilt. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your body.

Lumbar support: A chair with good lumbar support can help reduce the risk of back pain or discomfort with dnp capstone project. Look for a chair with an adjustable lumbar support or one that naturally curves to support the lower back.

Padding: A chair with adequate padding can help reduce pressure on your back and thighs. Look for a chair with thick cushioning or one that uses memory foam.

There is a reason why they make chocolate and vanilla.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...