Self Closing Door Hinge with "Stay Open" Detent?

gee-dub

This is an odd one but, we have so many clever and experienced people here . . . I have a hollow core door on a pantry. I would like a self closing hinge that has a "stay open" detent at 90 degrees or so. I have found hinges that have a "self close" zone that is from 0 - 90 degrees and then from 90 degrees outward. This sounds like just what I need but they are all from companies that I have never heard of and who may not exist in a week or two. Example.

What say the collective?

• Like 1

You exampl looks nice, and the description sonds like what you are after, although I'm often bad at interpreting Amazon product descriptions correctly.

No comment on the seller. It is likely a hinge carried by multiple distrubtors, so if the price suits,I'd go for it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

You exampl looks nice, and the description sonds like what you are after, although I'm often bad at interpreting Amazon product descriptions correctly.

No comment on the seller. It is likely a hinge carried by multiple distrubtors, so if the price suits,I'd go for it.

+1

I didn't know such a product existed. 

• Like 1

Yes.  They look good but are of course 4" square corner and I want 3-1/2" 5/8" round corner :D.  I have a feeling that with the small pantry hollow core door one hinge may do the job.  They come as a pair so I may give them a shot and just do a little chisel work.  Thanks all!

• Like 1