Rough Sawing Lumber

Eric.

4 hours ago, Bmac said:

I could have swore someone just posted on this thread, the time stamp was only 2 hrs old when I responded. Now the post I responded to looks like it was deleted. 

Maybe I'm seeing things and read the date wrong, but the post I responded too is clearly not here any more!

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

Someone did just post, but I think it may have been a thinly veiled advertisement.

Yes, there was a spam post. There has been a recent influx of posts saying “Can someone help me pick a [item] from this list?” and links to some sort of “10 best [item] list”. 

Its just an effort to drive traffic to their site where they have amazon (or other) affiliate links. The one that was posted here even directly said it was an affiliate “markiting” website if you looked at the About page. 

They usually drudge up really old posts that are only vaguely related to their question, and never add any specific use or requirements. This one was more closely related than most, but still a zombie thread from 2011. 

14 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Lol I've had that happen to me as well. I want s chainsaw mill real bad.... But Megan and I have a large expense upcoming so no new toys for me any time soon.

What might that be? I mean if it’s more important than a new tool must be important lol

8 hours ago, pkinneb said:

What might that be? I mean if it’s more important than a new tool must be important lol

7 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Are we expecting? 

25 minutes ago, RichardA said:

That was my first thought.  Is Nut gonna be a dad?  That's scary.

Nope we're good. We're saving for some lake property. :D

• Like 1