Greetings from IL

CT Proctor

Found this forum after stumbling upon Marc's website and watched a few of his videos, he does a nice job on those videos! He has a great style where he's not talking down to you and explain's things very well.

Grew up working with my Dad in his shop, ok I was the designated sander and clean up boy, but it's amazing how much you can pick up from just helping. Now after all these years the roles have reversed, he has Dementia and enjoys coming out to the shop to hang out and watch while I'm working on something.

I enjoy turning, building cabinets, furniture, cleaning the shop, and annoying the wife. Not necessarily in that order.

Chris

• 1 month later...

Well.. Old home week here.. Even though I currently live in Utah, I'm moving back to Illinois this summer (Bloomington). I grew up in Glenwood and went to Homewood Flossmoor HS. My mother still resides in Glenwood so I;m in the area fairly often. I hope to make all you acquaintances someday..

Now, back to generating sawdust..