Looking for bandsaw light

I use task lighting from Sunnex. These are used in the medical field and very well made (and very very expensive). Medical facilities are switching over to the LED units (at about $400-$500/light) and dumping the HID units for cents on the $$. I bought five last year for under $200 -- all in excellent to mint condition. eBay is your friend :)

I use task lighting from Sunnex. These are used in the medical field and very well made (and very very expensive). Medical facilities are switching over to the LED units (at about $400-$500/light) and dumping the HID units for cents on the $$. I bought five last year for under $200 -- all in excellent to mint condition. eBay is your friend :)

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about...GOOD lights.  But you got a link for the 40 bucks a pop deal?  I'm finding $200+ everywhere, including ebay.

Edit: Nevermind...didn't see you bought used...none available at the moment.

I don't have a local IKEA but Amazon Prime will have my IKEA LED here tomorrow! Hopefully it isn't a challenge trying to find a good spot on my bandsaw to clip it. Thanks for the tips. 

I have mine clipped onto the tension adjustment knob. The powerblock on mine plugs into an electrical outlet socket positioned above the bandsaw. There is enough length in the gooseneck to get the LED lamp head right over the top of the blade. Obviously it depends upon each individuals bandsaw but there are plenty of mounting points on most machines.

I have another clip-on lamp on the drill press too.

I got 2 of the LED magnetic lights from Lee Valley when they had em on the Intro/New product sale.  Work really well, only down side it they will drain the batteries if you forget to turn the lamp off.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=71189&cat=1,70596,43349,71189

I bought this too and like the fact that it has no cord and can be moved easily.  I am still on my first set of batteries 4 months later.