router cabinet

treeslayer

pic is of a router cabinet i built last year, 25"X50" top with a rocker lift. my shop is small (one car garage) and after coming from my previous house that had a 50'X32' shop i had to find a solution to my space problem. that's were all the drawers come from, i had to use that space for storage. the cabinet is oak plywood with solid oak trim and drawer fronts. if anyone has small shop solutions i would love to hear them. as a side note when we bought this house with the one car garage my wife said" can out woodwork in there"? i told her i"ll woodwork in the back seat of the car if i have too! hope you like the pictures

post-17217-0-58504400-1424219682_thumb.j

post-17217-0-03141900-1424219709_thumb.j

post-17217-0-53711400-1424219734_thumb.j

Thanks for the compliments, I threw a little money at that thing but I can't believe how much stuff I can store in it, I know what cold is jersey, I'm in eastern Iowa , 10 below zero tonight, I heat my shop with a 220 volt overhead heater, works great as long as you keep it clean, I blow it out with the air compressor one a month