Forum doesn't like Google Photos

estesbubba

When I try posting an image link from Google Photos it says:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Now the image links don't actually have an extension on them but if you paste in browser they work just fine. Here is an example image URL:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7cDJ0OEnB11KvbFjn-0N9HgNZFgRGwcEWZwL8du1UHK6=w1236-h927-no

• 1 month later...

When at home, I use an iPad on the forum. When I go to reply to a topic, I tap on the reply box and the box pops up but then goes back to the topic. Finally, and it's always on the third try, the cursor stays and I can type. It did it on this response as well. Am I the only one with a wayward iPad?

it does fine on my computer at work.

It is a bug loading the editing cursor. You are not alone. If you hit reply and wait, no bug. As soon as you click in the box to bring up the keyboard, it bugs. This could be iOS specific, but it also mimics the failed hyperlink identification. Not complaining, just relaying what I've experienced. 

When at home, I use an iPad on the forum. When I go to reply to a topic, I tap on the reply box and the box pops up but then goes back to the topic. Finally, and it's always on the third try, the cursor stays and I can type. It did it on this response as well. Am I the only one with a wayward iPad?

it does fine on my computer at work.

It's an iOS thing. Happens all the time with Chrome on my iPad.