turning holiday decoration contest

duckkisser

I am planning on turning some Christmas decorations for my family.   so I had thought it might be fun to have a friendly contest and show off our turning skills with decorations.  everyone makes one or 10 and posts it on here to see what we all think.  anyone up for it?

Have you seen those ornaments with sea urchin shells and turned spires? I want to make one of those someday. Not looking like I will have much play time in the shop until January this winter. Looking forward to the seeing what everybody else posts.

Have you made any progress with your shed so you can turn this winter? Do you think you will have to shovel snow to get to the shed?

Have you seen those ornaments with sea urchin shells and turned spires? I want to make one of those someday. Not looking like I will have much play time in the shop until January this winter. Looking forward to the seeing what everybody else posts.

Have you made any progress with your shed so you can turn this winter? Do you think you will have to shovel snow to get to the shed?

as you requested wdwerker my turning shed on the other side of town from my basement work space.