weedsnager

Chris Schwarz Workbench book wanted

I guess I can't ask without asking...is there a reason you can't just order it from Amazon?

Gotcha.  Kind of have a feeling that's the sort of book that goes in the display area of most guys' shops or caves. :)

Gotcha.  Kind of have a feeling that's the sort of book that goes in the display area of most guys' shops or caves. :)

That's where all of my books go! Funny thing is they all look as if they haven't been read...

That's where all of my books go! Funny thing is they all look as if they haven't been read...

:o Did Mel just say he can't read  ;)

Most of my books look like that, too.  Let's face it, the majority of them are meant to be read once and then hung on the wall like some kind of trophy.  I have a small pile of books that I keep picking up over and over again.  My copy of "A Cabinetmaker's Notebook" looks like it fell out of a garbage truck.

My wife and I were watching Antiques Roadshow last night, and the money shot at the end was a set of Darwin 1st editions...he had Origin of Species and a couple other sets...very cool stuff.  They valued the lot at more than a quarter million dollars.  My wife made some comment about how she'd love to have them, and I was like, "Hell yeah, to sell!"  She said, "You wouldn't like to have those on the shelf?"  I was speechless.

• Like 1

Indeed!

I can read, but I take very good care of my books and magazines. I received a book through amazon and it had a crease in one corner and I almost went crazy. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with keeping things nice. :)

No offense intended (may lightning not strike) but my Hybrid WW copy came quite creased during shipping so that even the spine was warped. I read it but will likely never leave it laying around.

I'm just a guilty as everyone else, just couldn't resist the jab at Mel..

That book is also available as an eBook, kindle edition.  If you don't have a kindle there is a kindle app for you computer and pad devices.

That book is also available as an eBook, kindle edition.  If you don't have a kindle there is a kindle app for you computer and pad devices.

Always an option....thank you

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member