Possible brain malfunkshin (twitch)

Eric.

LOL, that's true...I don't like my face all over the internet.  I'm not really the paranoid type...I just don't like it.  Couldn't tell you why.  I'm not even disfigured or anything.

But the truth is, when I'm working on something, I'm working on it.  Dealing with the video would be a distraction I would find quite annoying.  There are enough hacks out there doing "instructional" videos as it is...the world needs not another. :)

LOL, that's true...I don't like my face all over the internet.  I'm not really the paranoid type...I just don't like it.  Couldn't tell you why.  I'm not even disfigured or anything.

But the truth is, when I'm working on something, I'm working on it.  Dealing with the video would be a distraction I would find quite annoying.  There are enough hacks out there doing "instructional" videos as it is...the world needs not another. :)

I think ya kinda cute.  :wub:  :P

• Like 1

I don't want to slur the grand master, but since I only see a thumbnail on mobile... I was disappointed last year to learn that the acerbic wit and humor coming across the web was not coming from a wizened old codger.

I'm sorry to disappoint.  In hindsight I probably should have kept going with the duplicity for everyone's enjoyment.  Too late, cat's outa the bag.

I think ya kinda cute.  :wub:  :P

I'll see if I can get into some of my wife's fishnets and PM ya the results.  LMAO.

Jointing boards in fishnets with a shiny LN#7...sounds like heavenly hedonism to me.

Oh my God, does this mean...am I becoming...this?

Warning: TVMA...get out the big red button...

Holy Sh*# !! Bad enough w/ little Dorthy down in that hole and mutt ToTo  dropping the bone, but then the nip rings and lipstick and who knows what else!!! I'm glad I didn't watch that more than 4 times :wacko: