Deep Thoughts

Eric.

That is awesome, spit can be surprising.

I was walking through the parking structure at work when the need to expel a loogie came on. Thing was apparently a little more dense than I was expecting, went about 15ft before landing on the door of someone's highly waxed black truck. A quick look around, mumbled audibly to myself "sorry dude, my bad", and made for the exit post haste. Picked up a little bad karma that day...

• Like 2

Perhaps.  Or perhaps you were just shelling out the bad karma that the dude with the highly waxed black truck had previously earned.  More often than not, guys who drive highly waxed black trucks deserve being spit on.  I should know, I drove one for eight years.  Next time you see a dude in a black truck, check him out, and tell me he doesn't deserve it.  I guarantee he does.

LOL, I started snorting I was laughing so hard.

Oh, if someone messes with my truck they will have a very bad day. I am normally a very calm and rational person. There are two things that set me off, disrespect and hurting kids. Things like messing with my family are obvious. ;)

As for the selfie, yes. I am a big scary guy when I need to be. Well always big, but sometimes scary. :)

• Like 2

When I had my black truck, I waxed it religiously for the first six years.  Then I hit 100K and it was old, so I stopped waxing it.  But I can assure you, I deserved being spit on the entire duration of my ownership of that black truck.  I now drive a gray truck, so I'm a much better person and I shall not be justifiably spat upon.

Whenever I make a sandwich, I always make sure I bookmatch my bread before I start building.  This way when you put it back together, the crusts are all even.  Slip-matching your bread before you build creates a crooked, odd-shaped sandwich that even a bum would scoff at.

Another food-related tip: Don't you hate it when you order some delicious but wet and sloppy sandwich or burger from a restaurant, and five minutes into eating, your bread or bun is all soggy because it's laying in a pool of juiciness?  Use a few french fries like you would bench cookies to rest the uneaten part of your sandwich upon.  This keeps your bun dry and you won't have to whoop a waitress's ass tonight!

I also book match my bread, put it back together the same way it was sawn. What would you call it anyways for a loaf, a resaw? Seems more like a crosscut in terms of the loaf log. Anyways, I'm getting way ahead of myself and will be going straight to bed now. 

Whenever I make a sandwich, I always make sure I bookmatch my bread before I start building.  This way when you put it back together, the crusts are all even.  Slip-matching your bread before you build creates a crooked, odd-shaped sandwich that even a bum would scoff at.

That is leaning to the right of the OCD continuum, even for a woodworking forum. :)