Show us your "Rack"!

ChetlovesMer

I heard a rumor today (so don't quote me) that Beaver Tools will be having a 50% sale on Jet clamps on Black Friday.  They had one last year and I know some people that ordered..

That is what I was thinking of.  I remember last year that several places had 50% off sales last year on BF, I think maybe it was direction from the manufacturer and most of the places that sold the clamps honored it.  I was going to buy some, but then backed out at the last minute.  Have regretted it all year.

I'll have to check that out.  I'm pretty well set on clamps but I'd like to see what else they have on sale.  I totally forgot about that place until Kev reminded me about it.  They carry Festool so I'm sure it's worth a trip out there.  Unfortunately, Black Friday is traditionally my wife's day to go shopping with her mom and sister, so I'll have the kids and dragging them out anywhere is like...well, it's annoying.  Very.

I heard a rumor today (so don't quote me) that Beaver Tools will be having a 50% sale on Jet clamps on Black Friday.  They had one last year and I know some people that ordered..

I checked out their website and it looks like 20% thus far, but I'm crossing my fingers that your rumor is correct and they drop the price even more come Friday.  I will for sure keep my eyes on their website.

As a side note, anyone have any issues with having a mix of Jet and Bessey parallels?  The rockler sale on the 125th anniv Bessey seems a pretty good deal (2x18" and 2x31" for $125), I was thinking about picking up one order of those but was worried that if I buy Jet clamps in a week that they wont play well together (i.e. they are different heights off the table when laid down flat)

I checked out their website and it looks like 20% thus far, but I'm crossing my fingers that your rumor is correct and they drop the price even more come Friday.  I will for sure keep my eyes on their website.

The rumor came as a result of a phone call - They did run the same sale last year.

I checked out their website and it looks like 20% thus far, but I'm crossing my fingers that your rumor is correct and they drop the price even more come Friday. I will for sure keep my eyes on their website.

As a side note, anyone have any issues with having a mix of Jet and Bessey parallels? The rockler sale on the 125th anniv Bessey seems a pretty good deal (2x18" and 2x31" for $125), I was thinking about picking up one order of those but was worried that if I buy Jet clamps in a week that they wont play well together (i.e. they are different heights off the table when laid down flat)

The only issue would be different heights when gluing up a panel but you could do one brand on bottom and other on top.