Show us your "Rack"!

ChetlovesMer

I bought a list of different gourmet food once that included a tin of anchovies from Spain. They sent just the tin of anchovies in a A6 box with about 20 of those air bags. I don't know if it happened in shipping or before but the tin was dented and had to be replaced. I had to get a return label and send the dented tin back. They had to spend more than the tin cost in all the back and forth shipping. 

It's possible that the shipping head-scratcher was the result of contract details between Amazon and UPS...meaning, it may have cost them less to ship 10 boxes at X weight than it would have to ship one or two boxes at Y weight.  One thing you can be sure of is there was a good reason they sent them to you like that.  Wouldn't bother me...I can always use free boxes. :)

With 3 cat we just take an Amazon box and throw some litter in it and let nature take it's course. I then tape the boxes up and put them out on the front porch to carry to the curb on Sunday night. I usually do the change out on Friday so the boxes sit on the porch for a couple days. Now two funny things have happened. 

1) Grandpa brought them all in while we were out shopping. 

2) Some bastard stole my Amazon boxes of used cat litter and cat sh*t. 

We have lots of Amazon boxes as my diabetic stuff comes every week in them I get strips, lancets, and alcohol wipes each in its own A3 box. This is the perfect litter box size. And cats just love boxes. 

With 3 cat we just take an Amazon box and throw some litter in it and let nature take it's course. I then tape the boxes up and put them out on the front porch to carry to the curb on Sunday night. I usually do the change out on Friday so the boxes sit on the porch for a couple days. Now two funny things have happened. 

1) Grandpa brought them all in while we were out shopping. 

2) Some bastard stole my Amazon boxes of used cat litter and cat sh*t. 

We have lots of Amazon boxes as my diabetic stuff comes every week in them I get strips, lancets, and alcohol wipes each in its own A3 box. This is the perfect litter box size. And cats just love boxes. 

Not sure I can endorse that manner of getting rid of cats...there are more humane ways.

I kid...but I am a dog person :)

• Like 1

I used my amazon boxes as project boxes. When I'm working on something or restoring a tool, I keep all the parts in there and then if I'm spray painting something it, it's my overspray catch. They also work great for burning in my fireplace when lighting the fire.

I burned wood for years as a primary heat source.  I found egg cartons  were an awesome way to get the kindling lit.

• Like 1