More Boxes (exotics)

wouldwurker

I bought the Wixley digital angle cube and have used it on a couple of projects with lots of angles. You stick it to the table and zero it out, then stick it to the blade and crank to your angle.

I still use a try square for everyday 90 degree checks but I had a series of 60.7 , 29.3 and other complementary angles to cut. Worked great and quick !

OP, 1:26 a.m.? Damn Vinn, you've got more stamina than I do.

I like the Wixey. The Rockler guy warned me about unplugging the ts before sticking it on the saw or blade. I never had, but do now.

Oh, and I ordered the book shown along with the two Eric and Amazon recommended. Give me something to read while the wife operates the snowblower.

• Like 1

I am a fan of the Wixey gauge myself. I have had one for years and use it all the time. I paid about $30.00 for mine shortly after they came out and now I notice in the Rockler flyer the they are on sale for $19.00 now.

Granted there are easier ways of getting 90 0r 45's but the gauge gets down to tenths of a degree and there is nothing better for 22-1/2 degree or 30 or any other odd ball situation that might come up.

I do not regret owning one.

Rog