10 minute CEILING fishing rod holder.

Brendon_t

Damn you've got a lot of fishing poles! I only use one at a time, I usually take 2 but I never use the second one... If I use the ultra light, I get bass, if I use the medium, I get bluegills?

I do a lot of different types of fishing. Many of which are best fished with a certain set of gear. I ocean surf fish, offshore, bluewater offshore, catfish, kayak fish, trout in lakes, streams, ice.. the list just goes on.

I'm kind of like Norm with routers out on the water. "We don't change our weight, we switch rods"

I have NEVER caught a catfish. You can bait my hook, cast my pole, set it in a rod holder in front of me and I still won't catch one. I can be in a group of 10 people, 9 will get a stringer and I will get skunked.

Durned fish.

so you are me in reverse. In all my years of fishing I have never caught a bass. I can pull catfish out of lakes that nobody knew they were even in there from flatheads 2 blue but I have never even snared one or on accident caught a bass

I do a lot of different types of fishing. Many of which are best fished with a certain set of gear. I ocean surf fish, offshore, bluewater offshore, catfish, kayak fish, trout in lakes, streams, ice.. the list just goes on.

I'm kind of like Norm with routers out on the water. "We don't change our weight, we switch rods"

Well that makes sense then, I usually just drown nightcrawlers so I don't need much variation in my tackle, in fact I've cut way back on the crap I carry around to make it easier to walk to out of the way fishing spots. Having a free hand while walking through thick undergrowth is very helpful, especially when your pole keeps getting caught on everything :)

Excellent idea!

That's a lot of poles and reels! You know you can use them more than once, don't you? :D

That's not even all of them. ..

Colin, believe me, I seriously considered rounding the corners on the router table, sanding it down, spraying it. . I just took a step back and said. Ummm no.

That's not even all of them. ..

Colin, believe me, I seriously considered rounding the corners on the router table, sanding it down, spraying it. . I just took a step back and said. Ummm no.

I have no doubt that you considered it, I was considering not worrying about 1000 and 2000 grit sanding but decided I should walk away rather than short cut the project.