Picture Test Post

gee-dub

@Woodknot I use my phone to take the photos and because I haven't figured out how to transfer them from my phone to my PC I use the phone to put the picture in the post.

For me and my cheaper model Android I click:

"click to choose files", then "documents", then "gallery".

If you are then unable to transfer the image it may need to be re-sized to a smaller file.

Some people use other software/apps for this.  I do this by texting the image to myself and saving the texted image to the gallery.

20180114_155322.thumb.jpg.3a0603707bdccc1bdc21b7b765046485.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mark J said:

@Woodknot I use my phone to take the photos and because I haven't figured out how to transfer them from my phone to my PC I use the phone to put the picture in the post.

On Android you can allow Google Photos permission to sync your pictures. Then you can log into Google Photos from your computer, download them and post them. That's what I do. 

On 18/01/2018 at 12:10 AM, Woodknot said:

I'm confused with all of the pixilation problems and most all that's been posted regarding picture size, pixel config etc.  I would just like to upIoad pics without all the bells and whistles! I've tried to get the link to work.... "Click to choose files" and it still does zilch., nada, zero.... Where do I go to get the necessary degree in physics so I can take a class in using downloads on my computer to express my work!   I'm not real good at moving around the computer for chasing down websites to just post a picture. Can someone walk me through the process?

Woodknot

Can you be more specific please? Try to post a picture to this thread and detail the steps you went through and where you got stuck. Thanks!  You should be able to directly upload a picture from your computer to this forum. Getting the picture on your computer is another story. ;)

• 1 month later...