Mobile toolbox

shaneymack

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:52 PM, shaneymack said:

The roads here are pretty much the worst in North America so this torsion suspension works like a charm.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

That is probably being nice about them!

Will you have the Green Kool aid guy painted on the sides so that I can stop and say hi if I do see the toolbox?

5 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Haha! That's just asking to get robbed! Lol.

Welcome to the forum, Simon ! Tu viens de quel coin?

true that's probably not the safest. A contractor has his trailer all lettered out not far from here and I'm shocked it hasn't yet been stolen.

Juste au bout(est) l'Ile  sur la Rive-Nord pour l'instant...Idealement West-Island relativement bientot.

true that's probably not the safest. A contractor has his trailer all lettered out not far from here and I'm shocked it hasn't yet been stolen.

Juste au bout(est) l'Ile  sur la Rive-Nord pour l'instant...Idealement West-Island relativement bientot.

Cool! We are on the south shore. Our house is for sale and we are moving west as well- St. Lazare/Rigaud area.

2 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Cool! We are on the south shore. Our house is for sale and we are moving west as well; St. Lazare/Rigaud area.

Can't wait to say that our house is for sale as well (and even more so sold)! St-Lazare/Riguaud is a nice spot! and you'll be almost an hour closer to Lee Valley! (which is no doubt the purpose of the move)

Can't wait to say that our house is for sale as well (and even more so sold)! St-Lazare/Riguaud is a nice spot! and you'll be almost an hour closer to Lee Valley! (which is no doubt the purpose of the move)

Haha, you know it! My wifes family (along with Lee Valley ) is in Ottawa so we will be closer to both. Lucky you your house is sold, we aren't so lucky and it's been for sale for 7 months! Le marché est pourri !!

2 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Haha, you know it! My wifes family (along with Lee Valley ) is in Ottawa so we will be closer to both. Lucky you your house is sold, we aren't so lucky and it's been for sale for 7 months! Le marché est pourri !!

Oh! It's not for sale yet...should be soon, need to rebuild a circa mid 70s laundry room that would make you eyes bleed first...I hope that yours will sell quickly! My Wife also has some family in Ottawa which made my first Lee Valley "offline" trip possible as it's literally 1.0KM away

2 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Oh I should mention, speaking French here is grounds for banishment.  Comprendre?  Merci.

I guess I'll respond to this in the most Canadian way possible...Sorry eh!?

• Like 1

I guess I'll respond to this in the most Canadian way possible...Sorry eh!?

Simon, no need to apologize, he's just being a bully ! Thats not actually a rule lol.

Yo, Eric, what way is that to welcome our new friend??

Perfectly acceptable.  Bonus points for any mention of jelly donuts or hosers.

Jelly donuts is a Canadian thing?? Never heard of it. Hoser, for sure.

3c5413f5e82120818181a4fc3a5b3b38.jpg

Just now, shaneymack said:

That would be my pleasure. Any of you guys come up this way and I will show you some good ole Canadian hospitality.

I'm good with that as long as I don't have to ride in a vehicle with any of you ;)

• Like 1

Yes but, my primary experience is those from BC - They say where I live that if you fail your driver's test 3 times, you get a BC license

Not sure we have the same kind of drivers here as in BC. Probably more the typical bad asian drivers in BC.( No offence Mikes wife )

Here in Montreal people drive so aggressively it's kinda crazy. Even the police drive way over the speed limit. Not only does everyone drive way too fast but get pissed off at those that go the speed limit. Why can't can't people just let you in when you are merging into traffic ?!?!?! My blood pressure is going up just talking about this...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Not sure we have the same kind of drivers here as in BC. Probably more the typical bad asian drivers in BC.( No offence Mikes wife )

Here in Montreal people drive so aggressively it's kinda crazy. Even the police drive way over the speed limit. Not only does everyone drive way too fast but get pissed off at those that go the speed limit. Why can't can't people just let you in when you are merging into traffic ?!?!?! My blood pressure is going up just talking about this...

Probably explains why at some point driving 3 guys from Ontario/Alberta one of them ask who's the lunatic that let the guy from Quebec drive? 2 minutes into the ride, and I thought I was driving pretty nicely compared to the folks I usually seen in the streets here.

It baffles me that there isn't even more really bad car-pedestrians crashes downtown Montreal. Complete lunacy down there sometimes with people arguing while both a wrong but dead certain they are right