20 year old leather sofa and love seat replaced.

RichardA

6 minutes ago, TerryMcK said:

Great work Rick. I note no curmudgeonly comments ... yet!

Great that your wife is in remission too.

You  know he'll show up... But I like the bum, thanks for the encouragement for my wife.   Stay safe over there, it seems as though it's getting uglier daily.

1 minute ago, RichardA said:

You  know he'll show up... But I like the bum, thanks for the encouragement for my wife.   Stay safe over there, it seems as though it's getting uglier daily.

:unsure: There isn't any probs as far as I am aware. Might be some "fake news" LOL.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ghost said:

good looking pups!!!

great craftsmanship on the furniture, i wish i had those skills!

i really like that, - (don't know what else to call it) notch on the top rail. they both look great!

Are you asking about the curved notch in the middle of the top rail?  If you are , that's the upper shape of a heart, so my wife knows how I feel about her!

• Like 1

Really nice work, Rick! Your finishing routine sounds a lot like mine. I've found it gives a nice soft feel and wears well.

I, too, am very happy to hear that your wife is in remission. Scary, PITA stuff, that cancer is. Glad you had the time to finish these up!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gee-dub said:

Excellent.  Those tie in beautifully with the other decor.  Cool idea on the triangle side table.  The light fabric really sets off the material regardless of species.

Preciate your comment..... But why are you holding your breath?