Grizzly G0490X 8" Helical Head Jointer and Dewalt 735 13" Planer

bglenden

In the highly unlikely circumstance someone is near enough to Socorro NM...

I am selling a Grizzly 8-inch G4090X jointer with the helical carbide cutterhead and mobility kit. I am also selling a Dewalt 13” 735X planer with the mobile stand, in-feed and out-feed tables, and an extra set of new blades. They are both about 5 years old and are working great (I am selling them because I bought a large format Euro Jointer/Planer).

The jointer was $1350 delivered and the planer $700 when I bought them, and they are both more expensive now.

$1000 for both (preferred), or $800 for the jointer and $400 for the planer if separate.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

I used to have a shop dog that could sleep in the corner with the tablesaw running yet jump up to check out who was backing up to the loading dock. Years later I had a dog that didn't like the shop at all.

What kind of bird is she ? Don't a lot of the parrot family live a long time ?

Sold - both going to a (nearly) local woodworker. If anyone is curious (finds this by googling or whatever), I had a lot of interest at this price, so I think I was a bit below what the market would bear (which is where I wanted to be - I wanted to get them sold expeditiously so I could get the floor space back). As an aside, it's much nicer dealing with woodworkers than the general internet buying public (I sold an old iPhone recently also at a good price - oh my was that a different experience).

1 hour ago, Tom King said:

That seemed quick.   How do you like that router table?

Extremely happy with the lift system. Fence is fine but not to the same standard.   Dust collection variable depending on spacing of fence and bit in opening. Expensive. I think the lift makes up for the “just ok” bits. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2018 at 2:13 PM, freedhardwoods said:

I would have liked to have that jointer. Where's the pics of your new machine?

By the way. I just recently started using the dado set I got from you. Works great! :D

Here's a pic! Ironically the only thing I've built since I've gotten it is a small box that I probably could have built with a 3" jointer/planer!

Glad the dado set is working out for you. I really liked that set - more than the (much more expensive) Forrest set I replaced it with.

IMG_0194.JPG

• Like 2

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skillfusian
    Newest Member
    Skillfusian