Table saw help

Toddms20

I need some table saw advice. I have a jet contractor saw jwts-10jf. I bought it used about 10 years ago. Never had any issues with performs fine. The fence is not a t-style fence but it works. I was not in the market for a new saw maybe a fence but not a saw. I was pumping gas this weekend and as I was going into the store to get a something to eat I noticed a table saw in a back of a truck. I looked at it and it looked like a fairly new delta table saw. There was only one guy in the store and I told him nice saw. He said it was for sale 300 bucks and it was mine and would drop it off at my house. It was the delta 36-725 he said he had used it 3 times it had been in his storage unit. So I bought it from him. My question is how does this stack up to my jet?  I know the fence is light years better and it does not seem as loud as the jet. For $300 I didn't think I could go wrong figured I could get my money back selling either saw possibly. I would like some opinions on which saw I should keep. Thanks. 

Well you have both of them i think the easiest way to figure it out would be to plug them both in and use them. It should be pretty clear after you do that.I'd just make something simple and make half the cuts on one vs the other. Make sure to pull out the miter gauge and do some crosscuts ect.