Cabinet saw cut depth

trz

Yup, it’s a ten inch blade, tried to raid it with just the blade ( no stabilizer) didn’t help.  Made sure there was no saw dust or anything obstructing it.   I’m thinking the previous owner may have had it apart.  
 Wondering if position of worm gear in relation to the mating gear may be off. (just a thought from.  looking at it and trying to see what could cause it). 
 Called Grizzly CS and talked to a “technician “ I think she was looking at the same manual I was looking at cause she couldn’t tell me anything I couldn’t already see in the blow-up!

need to call them back and see if I can talk to someone that might know more.

Still think it might have something to do with how the hand wheel, shaft, worm gear are installed! 

You might need to remove the table so you can really see what's going on down there. If you do, watch for shims that may be present at each corner. They need to go back on in the same place each one came off or it will screw up the alignment when the blade is tilted.

• Like 1