Cabinet rollouts

BillyJack

• 2 weeks later...

This was almost a no go. When I said something about putting in the Spice rack. She said no and wanted the spices to stay where they were. Thanksgiving days she had about 30 spices out on the counter and said she thought she had Sage, but couldn’t find any. This had happened during two holidays. 

• Like 1

These are taking little time. They have a release mechanism in the back and if it’s not just right it’s a PITA…I didn’t build this pantry so it’s a little off on the inside. I also can’t get down on my right knee yet. That’s not making it any easier..

it’s all good, but I wasn’t this old when I was doing refacing:(

• Like 2

I put this on long ago, just after completing it. This was one of my first projects. It's got a few issues wrt styling but does for us what you were addressing. Things get lost in the back of shelves. For us it was getting lost in the back of the pantry. So now we have access to everything on a rollout. Just added a facade to match the rest of the cabinets.

IMG_20150924_200005983.JPG

IMG_20150923_200440450.JPG

These cabinets had st been built when we bought the house and didn’t get to change or add anything. since we bought the house I have changed the crown and replaced the counter tops with laminate and wood edge tops. 

My wife made a comment about new cabinets and I refuse because these cabinets are fine.