35 Gallon Drum Liner Bags for Grizzly G0440

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 7:56 PM, Coop said:

I use the Husky 33”x45”, 42 gal 3 mil black bags for yard work. At $.50 each, cheap enough to just put out for the garbage truck.

Same here. And also the 5 mil thick contractor bags. I can just barely fit a 55 gal drum of sawdust in them, and they don't rip on the way to the garbage can.

We had a tornado hit our area a couple of months ago and toppled a tree onto the house and leveled a couple fences among other stuff. Our son left work after hearing of it and went to HD. I told him to pick up a chainsaw and10 boxes of these bags, and some rolls of plastic for the windows, not knowing what to expect. I presented the receipts to the insurance company and they covered all of them. I have 9 boxes of the bags left. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Circling back on this. These are the bags I ended up with at about a buck-thirty each. They are a good 10" too tall but this does not effect the latches or operation of the system so I'm good with it.

Old bags:
946125415_NewDCBags(1).thumb.jpg.3e51ce0888d7f321ad48c4efdf922f35.jpg
New bags:
1441580374_NewDCBags(3).thumb.jpg.fd9df4a10fc74ab32dcc13cad3e6d1e1.jpg

The 3mil weight should let me get several uses out of each bag.

• Like 2