Watch your foundation

BillyJack

We have had rain here in the last few weeks, but I know some of you have not. About 15 year ago I had my bathroom tile crack in the rec room due to lack of water. If you see a gap between the foundation and the ground from the heat, you need to get some water around your foundation.

• Like 2

This affects the county roads near me, as much of the middle part of my state used to be wetland. I have to evaluate when I get home, but I think I have the opposite issue. 8” of rain in 48 hours is fast enough to bring the water table up temporarily, and I have some water pushing up through the basement slab. 

If your not getting water in your area, with these extreme heats, you really need to watch.

The new news been talking about air conditioning failures, but you’ll start seeing foundation commercials before long..

I watch much flower boxes on the house. Normally I can water every other day, but with these extended 100 degree days , there getting watered daily..