Pancakes or Waffles?

ChetlovesMer

Hell, as long as we're all over the board on this thread and talking about snacks / treats one of my fav's is a good chunk of venison pepperoni and a handful of Cheetos (with a Dr. Pepper) B).  If we're still stuck on chocolate then a REALLY good dark variety and a glass of wine :P

I don't know what the hell you people are talking about.  Soda is soda.  Coke is Coke.  Pepsi is Pepsi.  Pop is what happens when you stick a needle in a balloon.

And agreed about Dr. Pepper...only soda worth drinking...unless you wanna put Captain Morgan's in it...then it's gotta be Pepsi.  Coke is straight syrup and acid.  Heartburn city.

The best candy bars aren't bars, they're cups, and they taste like peanut butter.

Coke quit being the 'real thing' back around 1980 or so, when they introduced that 'New Coke' slop to hide the fact that they were switching from cane sugar to corn syrup. Hasn't been the same since.

He who dies with the most tools ... leaves a great estate sale.

if you have a mexican grocery store near you they usually have mexican coca cola with real sugar

Coke quit being the 'real thing' back around 1980 or so, when they introduced that 'New Coke' slop to hide the fact that they were switching from cane sugar to corn syrup. Hasn't been the same since.

He who dies with the most tools ... leaves a great estate sale.

Two separate and distinct things. There was a good five year gap between the two.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk