My new shop, work in progress

Stogies

I took our storage shed 12 x 20 and insulated it put OSB on the walls and ceiling, painted it, put in new lights, added a lean too on it, been building new work tables and getting new tools. Here is the progression pictures. it seems all my pictures are too big.

post-15928-0-56268800-1406642964_thumb.j

Ah yeah, that's going to be a nice little shop.  Is your back to a garage door or walk-in?  It'd be nice to have some ventilation.  I don't know why, but with a woodshop I've never been able to handle fluorescent lights.  Yellow lights just make everything pop and look better.  I work in an old abandoned house, complete with lead based paint and sinking basement (:D), so it's complete with huge 150 watt yellow lights.

Good luck on your project!  Hopefully you can get the pictures resized so we can see more.

i tried to upload more pictures....files to big....from start untill now......I have outlets run in conduit on both sides and back wall......also installed a/c and an exhaust fan...would show you all the pics but they are to big of a file....all pictures taken with my iphone.....

post-15928-0-55848400-1406728288_thumb.jpost-15928-0-19341700-1406728340_thumb.jpost-15928-0-51726300-1406728399_thumb.jHere are some work tables I built on wheels. I am going to get a new table saw soon.....having only 12 feet in width sure messes up what size table saw you can get and still have enough room to work...... I did remove the workbench you see in the picture under the lean too to provide work table space under there and make mor room in the shop.....I have been building shop fixtures and organizing the shop and have not even done a project....soon i will....

My nephew and I were talking about making some vapor mods out of wood. He is going to do the mechanics and I'm going to focus on the case. Can you give me any advice on making them? Is there any particular types that are selling well? Anything you are looking for you shop?