Help with Google Chrome

midtnwoodworker

I am using chrome web browser. I have been experiencing problems when I try to sign into amazon. Every time I get to the login page chrome crashes, and I get the "aw snap" page. I have tried everything to fix it all the way up to uninstalling and reinstalling chrome. Didn't help. It only happens on my home computer, and only the amazon login page. Any ideas? 

I'm running the current version of chrome and have windows 7 on my laptop. 

It works great with Windows 10, and a 64 bit computer.  We have one laptop that's still running 7, and it's pretty slow when it does work.

I remember some years ago a friend was telling me about some seminar he went to that was presented by Intel.  The presenter was saying how much faster the newest chip was able to compute.  He said the most memorable point in the seminar came when someone from the audience piped up and said, "It won't matter.  In a few months Microsoft will bring out a version of Word that will bring it to it's knees."  There was a lot of laughter, but there was a lot of truth in that statement.

• Like 1