Yes I'm female, and yes I love woodwork.

Hello fellow woodworks,

I'm Nadia, 19 and from Devon, England - although I currently live and work in Somerset.

I currently study Furniture Making and next year I should be studying Bench Joinery as well. When I'm not at college, I am working as a bespoke kitchen and furniture maker.

As fas as my education goes; I have Resistant Materials gcse, Product Design As-level and distinctions with my Furniture Making.

Next week I'm competing in the skillbuild regional Cabinet Making competition for the second year running.

This is sounding rather like my CV, basically woodwork is the industry I work in, study and have as a hobbie!

I'm sure I'll learn many things on here, but I hope I will bring useful knowledge and techniques with me to teach you as well.

If you wish, you may follow me on Twitter - ncslinky, or pinterest http://m.pinterest.com/ncslinky/handmade-furniture/

• Like 1

yaye more female's to the hobby and the love.  don't know why it is such a male dominated interest but I am glad that there is another women that is making this their passion and their career .  This forum is a prity good forum lots of activity and a tight group of members.

• Like 1