Any interest in a free e-magazine?

jmaichel

Marc's goal in his videos is to try to grab the widest audience he can.  On the opposite end of the spectrum he has very few videos where he features his domino, and even then he says the operation could be done with a biscuit or a spline.  I think most of his videos do very well with hitting what the average shop has.

How about a project list that starts out with the simple stuff... keep the tool list to a few simple or cheap things... then each project after that adds a few more tools.   30 projects later you have a ton of experience and a lot of tools...  I am too inexperienced to come up with such list... but I would be VERY interested in such a list.

Make it a column and each release has an article about putting together the next project.  You could expand that and have other articles in the magazine about the new tools needed for that project.

How about a project list that starts out with the simple stuff... keep the tool list to a few simple or cheap things... then each project after that adds a few more tools.   30 projects later you have a ton of experience and a lot of tools...  I am too inexperienced to come up with such list... but I would be VERY interested in such a list.

Make it a column and each release has an article about putting together the next project.  You could expand that and have other articles in the magazine about the new tools needed for that project.

That is not a bad idea, let me give it some thought and see what I can come up with.