New WW website

medfloat

That's the exact response we were looking for! :)

Enjoy. :D

Yeah... the revision of the site before the last one things were a touch easier to find imho. This layout is really nice. A bit busy... but I guess since Marc has kind of exploded onto the scene that is to be expected. =)

I need to test it out and see how it looks on the iPhone... =)

I like the new look and organization of the website. The wood grain background (maple?) is very appropriate. I noticed the lettering on my computer looks a little blurry. Anyone else have this issue?

If you are running XP, as Marc suggested, and you have a flat panel monitor (an LCD, not a CRT type) you might go HERE and install and tune the ClearType fonts if you haven’t already. It does require you to install a Microsoft plug-in (look at the top of your browser screen for a message). Hopefully your screen “lettering” will be a little sharper after installing the ClearType fonts. If you wish, you can always go back to the website and turn off the ClearType fonts.

Yeah... the revision of the site before the last one things were a touch easier to find imho. This layout is really nice. A bit busy... but I guess since Marc has kind of exploded onto the scene that is to be expected. =)

I need to test it out and see how it looks on the iPhone... =)

If you scroll to the bottom of the page (or press the end key), I found that things are a little more linear down there. Just a thought.

Well the site is busy because we are actually now showing you all the stuff that is available to watch and read. Our biggest issue previously was that if you don't come to the site for a week, you could miss up to 10 posts. With this new overview format, you can take a quick glance and immediately see what's new. Plus the incorporation of calendar events and the live streams makes it pretty darn useful and interactive. So hopefully, people won't miss as much content as they used to.

Marc. Great work, great website and is a great experience watching and being part of this evolution.

Well the site is busy because we are actually now showing you all the stuff that is available to watch and read. Our biggest issue previously was that if you don't come to the site for a week, you could miss up to 10 posts. With this new overview format, you can take a quick glance and immediately see what's new. Plus the incorporation of calendar events and the live streams makes it pretty darn useful and interactive. So hopefully, people won't miss as much content as they used to.

Its been a couple months now. Designed from the ground up by John Funk! We have lots of other ideas for the Guild site, the live page, and then of course, this forum. But this was the first leg of the revamp.

Just a heads up though, as Murphy's Law would dictate, our host is having some problems on our server so in addition to the loose ends we are trying to tie up, the server is acting up. But, hang in there. We'll get through it all.

Guest Mahoganus

Its been a couple months now. Designed from the ground up by John Funk! We have lots of other idea for the Guild site, the live page, and then of course, this forum. But this was the first leg of the revamp.

Just a heads up though, as Murphy's Law would dictate, our host is having some problems on our server so in addition to the loose ends we are trying to tie up, the server is acting up. But, hang in there. We'll get through it all.

Good job Marc! Looking good!

Yeah that's one of the coolest features, and unfortunately with Ustream's API limitations, we are having to make some compromises. Funk had several iterations of it that worked like a dream, but because of these issues we had to can it. So he has a few more tricks up his sleeve and hopefully that will get the functionality back to the way we want it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The fix isn't live yet, but the old system will work intermittently. I saw the fix tonight and Funk did an amazing work-around. The man is a genius!

Hey Marc, is there any chance you could put a direct link to the WW Widget back on the home page? If it's there, I'm just not seeing it. :)