Reindeer

Llama

Tis' the season

LOL, there are patterns all over the place for them. That pattern is fairly common. In January I bought the Carter Blade Stabilizer after seeing Alex Snodgrass cutting reindeer in like 45 seconds. I was impressed by the turning radius achieved by it. Mel's got much nicer materials to work with, all I have on hand that's big enough for reindeer is spalted maple, oak, cherry, mahogany, and black walnut. 

That's odd, I put Reindeer King on the envelop and a sleigh came to pick it up. Actually I'm taking orders and selling them locally through some channels and all proceeds are going towards a local animal rescue. 

• Like 1

Mel, 

If I may ask you, how long is it taking you to make one? I can get them cut out in about 3-5 minutes, sanded and finished in about 13-15 minutes. I had to modify the design slightly and remove the tail and make it still have a tail with a squared edge, had to minimize hand sanding. I have 18 on order, and I just started advertising them last night via facebook. I'm donating 100% of all monies collected to a local dog rescue.