Reindeer

Llama

Tom I see you have the Carter Stabilizer on there... Is that really required to make these little guys?  I have the Laguna 14-12 and don't see that Carter makes one for that model...

It's not required though it definitely helps with tighter turns. I don't do any relief cuts for the most part just keep turning and cutting. I'm fairly certain that this will fit the 1412 http://www.carterproducts.com/band-saw-products/band-saw-stabilizer/laguna-hd-ceramic-lhd1If you call Carter they will be able to verify this. The stabilizer works even better if you use a blade with less than 10 tpi

• 2 weeks later...

I like those fatties more than any of the others including mine.  They have a certain charm.  Just like me! :D   Nice job, Andy.

It kills me how much people like these things.  My wife and mother-in-law never shut up about them...while completely ignoring the awesome bed I've been working on for the last 10 weeks. <_<  Whatever.

• Like 1