Reindeer

Llama

I like those fatties more than any of the others including mine.  They have a certain charm.  Just like me! :D   Nice job, Andy.

It kills me how much people like these things.  My wife and mother-in-law never shut up about them...while completely ignoring the awesome bed I've been working on for the last 10 weeks. <_<  Whatever.

The reindeer are finished and ready to mate.

Get your butt out there and finish the bed!

Hour what?

I don't know, hour one thousand maybe?  The bed is done except for the slats...plan to mill those tomorrow and that's a wrap.  Screw finishing them...unnecessary.  The problem is gonna be getting good pics in my little buddy's little room.  But I'm gonna try.  Stay tuned. :)

Just hit a deer on the highway.  Fortunately it was kind enough to plow right into my rear wheel.  It felt like a tank hit me but all I see is some fur stuck in the rear bumper.  I'll take pics of that tomorrow too.  Thought it was a befitting anecdote for this thread.  LOL

I don't know, hour one thousand maybe?  The bed is done except for the slats...plan to mill those tomorrow and that's a wrap.  Screw finishing them...unnecessary.  The problem is gonna be getting good pics in my little buddy's little room.  But I'm gonna try.  Stay tuned. :)

Just hit a deer on the highway.  Fortunately it was kind enough to plow right into my rear wheel.  It felt like a tank hit me but all I see is some fur stuck in the rear bumper.  I'll take pics of that tomorrow too.  Thought it was a befitting anecdote for this thread.  LOL

Sounds like it might be a short fatty now too  ;)

Head

DSC_00262.jpg

Hoof:

DSC_00272.jpg

Who knows:

DSC_00232.jpg

Sorry Bambi.  Maybe I'll spin what's left of you into a muddler to commemorate your life.

I got lucky.  Could have been a lot worse if I hit her about a nano-second later.

And a bonus pic of a sweet dwarf pine I planted a few weeks ago...

DSC_00282.jpg

It's gonna have to be, along with my Japanese maples...because I've given up on that pipe-dream.  Who am I kidding?  I'd kill those trees for lack of care.  Too much work involved.  Maybe one day when I live a slower-paced life.  I'd still like to...but it ain't on the menu right now.  I got wood to mangle and kiddies to raise and a house that needs work.

No I definitely got lucky.  It sounded like I got t-boned by a Prius...actually felt a shift in my rear end, too.  I figured my truck was gonna be a mess.  Needless to say, I'm pleasantly surprised that it's not.

The Prius would have done less damage and not left hair in the bumper  ;)

Glad you're ok Eric. Deer are the worst! I had one run into the side of my car when I was completely stopped. It dented the fender, broke my headlight, side view mirror, dented the door and left hair in the wheel rim. I hit with it's chest and flipped sideways and slammed it's body against the car and bounced 15 feet away. Did I mention I was stopped? $3600 in damage.