Stackable boxes!

Llama

Mel, I use a Freud flat tooth that leaves a really smooth bottom that you may want to look into if you're not getting the results you're looking for. We joked about the key in the envelope, but what is your client really going to use these for?

K,

Seriously, the client is using these for electronic keys. A key comes in an envelope, and they take a box off the desk, put the key with envelope in the box, and it goes down the line for reproducing the keys. Product stays in the box so there are no lost items. They stack because they will be sitting on a desk. True story.

I normally just build decorative boxes and use only Danish oil so I'm not up on finishes. I am now making some drawers for my wife's work shop and was wondering what to use. The past drawers I made for my shop, I used a sanding sealer by Deft but don't see that on the shelves anymore. Will the Arm-R-Seal be good for my application?