Im addicted...help

shaneymack

Holy Moses!  That is a great pile of festool buddy!  Atlas machinery must be having a shaneymack appreciation day!

Nah I actually got this stuff from my powermatic guy in Montreal. I bought 3/4 of my shop through him. Let's say him and i worked out a good deal for this pile to actually make it cheaper than if I would have bought through atlas and saved the 10% tax. The guy is awesome and gives the best service I have ever had. I feel i am doing a nice thing supporting his business thats why i keep buying ;)

The question I often wonder is if you get to a point where you've got so many systainers that it becomes difficult to find all your stuff

I'm not sure. I dont have enough systainers for that to be a problem. For me it helps organize everything. I will end up making some sys ports to organize by task; sanding, routing, drilling, cutting. Still trying to figure it out. I have 14 or 15 systainers that i still need to make a home for.

Well I'd wait until you buy up the rest of the Festool catalog since you know that's gonna happen anyway.  No point in building sysports now only to build them all over again in a few months to accommodate all the new greens.

Seriously dude, im done for a while, a looooong while! There not really anything left in the catalog that i need. 

Seriously dude, im done for a while, a looooong while! There not really anything left in the catalog that i need. 

Your butt needs this

https://www.festoolproducts.com/Festool-498967-MFH-1000-Multifunction-Stool-p/498967.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwp56wBRDThOSZ3vqGzmESJABjNaj9Mj3eK-katfbLMj9L0pVO_Rzv6nB0OQXi8-YiuToCNxoC9fbw_wcB

Your butt needs this

https://www.festoolproducts.com/Festool-498967-MFH-1000-Multifunction-Stool-p/498967.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwp56wBRDThOSZ3vqGzmESJABjNaj9Mj3eK-katfbLMj9L0pVO_Rzv6nB0OQXi8-YiuToCNxoC9fbw_wcB

Kind of a weird product. Seems like it would be used more for a car detailer than a woodworker. I don't have a chair in my shop. If i sat in the shop i might think of it however I've never sat in there and i probably never will. I go in there to work not sit around. I could always sit on a stack of systainers if i was so inclined. :D