Im addicted...help

shaneymack

Come over to the dark side Shane. Ditch the green and get some bronze.

BTW there are no pictures showing up on the Here you go post.

Thats is bizarre Terry. Are you using Tapatalk ? I can see the pictures on my phone on tapatalk and on my mac and on my pc. I made a mistake when i first posted them yesterday but i edited the post and they should be working now.

If those are Festool light switch covers, then yes, you have a problem. 

Lol! If you are referring to the little packages on the left they are jigsaw blades :)

No I'm using Chrome on a PC and they show up like a grey stop sign. On Safari on a mac they show up as long thin rectangles with blue question marks in side. On my iPad with IOS 9.0.1 the same as the view on the PC using safari.

The very first picture at the top of the post is ok though.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.97249912c94dc259747f5

pc running chrome and ipad running safari at IOS9.0.1

Screen_Shot_2015-09-25_at_14.00.45.thumb

View on Mac OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite running Safari

No I'm using Chrome on a PC and they show up like a grey stop sign. On Safari on a mac they show up as long thin rectangles with blue question marks in side. On my iPad with IOS 9.0.1 the same as the view on the PC using safari.

The very first picture at the top of the post is ok though.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.97249912c94dc259747f5

pc running chrome and ipad running safari at IOS9.0.1

Screen_Shot_2015-09-25_at_14.00.45.thumb

View on Mac OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite running Safari

Man that's weird. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I see it on my Pc in Chrome and on my mac and on my tablet. Its the first time that i posted pics from google photos. The first photo that you are able to see is because I uploaded from the gallery on my phone which is a pain because I have to resize them. 

Look what the fes fairy dropped off today...

The addiction is real. But this is the last purchase I swear.....except for the ets ec 150 the will be shipped on oct 1 but that doesnt count because it was preordered. Hold me to it guys, i cant buy anymore festool this year!!!

You're not just addicted. You're either rich or in debt up to your eyeballs. :-)

EDIT: Maybe that didn't come across right. I should have added: "You might be a really good saver, in which case I would be quite envious."   Anyway, enjoy good stuff. Good tools are always the ideal.  (I enjoy a good turntable, amp, & speakers.  Digital, you say? What's that?)

Either way ... what's your address?

Edited by collinb
clarification