New look to TheWoodWhisperer.com

sjk

On 4/10/2016 at 8:58 PM, thewoodwhisperer said:

Really glad you guys like it. We're still squashing bugs and refining details but you can see where it's headed at this point.

Hey Marc, I like the overall look and feel. But I think you should make the guild link (and possibly the forum) easier to find from the main page. The small "our sites" link is hard to spot and could likely be missed by a newcomer. With the great service offered by the guild instructions I would think you'd want that in your face where it can't be missed.

Is any one else having trouble reading the font on the new web page? I visited a few times and thought it was just because i was tired but again it seems difficult to read today.

TWW Screenshot.jpg

I don't' want to get into arguments about how one runs a web browser but i just thought feed back would be appreciated and to see if I'm the only one. I'm running Firefox that is up to date page zoom is at 100%. I also have clear type text enabled on windows 7.

Just now, Chestnut said:

Most recent version for FF for me is 45.0.2 your way behind.

Government. I'm working in a civil war prison that was converted to offices. Every morning on the way to my desk I see at least 3-5 dead cockroaches. We literally just got IE 11 a few months ago. We had to BEG to get firefox for "troubleshooting purposes only."

2 hours ago, Cliff said:

Government. I'm working in a civil war prison that was converted to offices. Every morning on the way to my desk I see at least 3-5 dead cockroaches. We literally just got IE 11 a few months ago. We had to BEG to get firefox for "troubleshooting purposes only."

same here.  I don't work for the government.  I work for a multi national company.  We just upgraded to IE11 last year and can use chrome as a secondary browser but "at our own risk".   However, some parts of our own corporate intranet work better on chrome, even though IE11 is our official browser.  Whatever, we'd all be more productive if they just got rid of the internet at work :)  

2 hours ago, Cliff said:

I hear you brother.  I think it's because they have a lot of their internet security invested in it.  But honestly I might be giving them too much credit because it didn't help OPM.