Hand Tool Storage

..Kev

2 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I’d love to have a cabinet like that. @RichardA has a nice one as well. Between the two of you, I would have fun making a good compromise. Now to find the wall space. Maybe one that drops down from the ceiling :mellow:. Great video! 

Thanks Coop..  Do one on a TV lift..  Instead of a TV lifting out of the cabinet, it would be all of your hand tools..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hi Kev,

Beautiful work!  I've been thinking about a hand tool cabinet - something smaller, as my tool collection is a lot smaller (though it won't quite fit in a gallon jug).

I have a question about cabinet design and/or location.  It seems like with the height of your cabinet, it will be quite a stretch to reach some of those tools up top, especially reaching over your bench.  Does that setup work well for you?  I was thinking something mounted lower would work better for me, but I don't know about interference between the doors and things on the bench.

Gary